"Hedy: The Untold Story of Actress and Inventor Hedy Lamarr" Reframed Pictures/PBS (1 x 53)
* A film that explores Lamarr's double life as screen siren and secret inventor.
"Curiosity - What destroyed the Hindenburg" - Cinematographer – Discovery/Channel 4 (1 x 53)
* An epic project in which 3 replicas of the Hindenburg were built and destroyed in order to test various theories about what happened. Extensive reenactments were staged using elaborate sets.
“The Seventh Fire” All Rites – Camera Op - 2016 (1 x 86)
* A haunting and visually arresting nonfiction film about the gang crisis in Indian Country.
“Afterwards” (1 x 90)
* Jerusalem-born trauma expert Ofra Bloch forces herself to confront her personal demons in a journey that takes her to Germany, Israel and Palestine. Set against the current wave of fascism and anti-Semitism sweeping the globe, AFTERWARD delves into the secret wounds carried by victims as well as victimizers, through testimonies ranging from the horrifying to the hopeful.(A personal journey through the Holocaust and the current Israeli/Palestinian conflict.)
"America Revealed" - Cinematographer – Lion/PBS (4 x 53min.)
* An epic four part series on the inner workings of the infrastructure systems that keep the US running (food/transportation/energy/maufacturing) shot with extensive aerial coverage.
"Radiophobia" - Cinematographer - Nat Geo/History Channel (55min.)
* A documentary about the town of Pripyet (Chernobyl) and the long term impact of nuclear accidents. Best Doc at the Brooklyn Film Festival in New York; Best Documentary at the XXIII Bogotá IFF; Best Film, Best Documentary and Best Cinematography at the 2006 ECU European Independent FF in Paris; Audience Award at Documenta Madrid 2006; Film Excellency Award at the GFFS IFF in Seoul, Korea, “Radiophobia” has also been licensed to channels such as: National Geographic, History Channel, TVE (Spain), Aljazeera Intl., DR2 (Denmark), MTV3 (Finland), 1+1 (Ukraine), Planete, PTS Taiwan, TVR (National TV Romania) and DocuTV (Latin America & Spain).
"Good Fortune" - Cinematographer – POV/PBS (90 min)
* A Sundance/Fullbright funded documentary on Kenyan economic development. POV series/PBS, Witness Award win at Silverdocs, IDFA (Amsterdam), Human Rights Watch Film fest, Margaret Meade, Thessaloniki FF
"What Would Jesus Buy?" - Cinematographer - Warrier Poets (90 min)
* Morgan Spurlock's (Supersize Me) film about consumerism.
"My Beautiful Dacia" - Cinematographer - Channel 4 (UK) (55 min.)
*A humoristic portrayal of the evolution of Romania from Communism to present seen through the Dacia automobile. Broadcasters: Channel 4 (UK), SVT (Sweden), MDR (Germany), TVR (Romanian National TV), YLE (Finland), RTVS (Slovenian National TV)